Industrial style meets contemporary living
Industrial style meets contemporary living in this two-storey home design, which features an expansive open-plan layout, roof terrace, balcony, passive solar design, zones for multi-generational living and a central courtyard.
Featuring exposed structural elements, strong vertical lines and paired-back design, the home pays homage to its history being the former Australian Fine China factory.
Mixing the raw appeal of the recycled, the repurposed and the original, the home boasts an enhanced sense of volume and space that is hard to ignore.
- Parents retreat with balcony
- Void looking down to courtyard
- Rumpus room with kitchenette
Frontage: 11m | Total Area 376.09m2
- Beds 3
- Baths 2
- Car 2
- Design Width 8.7m
- 900mm Italian Appliances
- Acrylic Texture Coat Render
- 31c High Ceilings to Entire Ground Floor
- NBN Smart Wiring
- Feature Timber / Glass Entry Door
- Glass Balustrading
- Wall Cavity Insulation to Ground Floor Living
- Essastone Benchtops throughout
- PLUS MUCH MORE...