- The information provided on the Residential Attitudes website has been compiled for your convenience. Residential Attitudes makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
- Residential Attitudes, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and Residential Attitudes is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website, by Residential Attitudes. Residential Attitudes will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to websites that are not under our control.
- Residential Attitudes, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:
- for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Residential Attitudes urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
- for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Nothing in this website constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
- Residential Attitudes holds the copyright to this website. Residential Attitudes grants you a limited licence to download this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express wrote consent of Residential Attitudes.
- Residential Attitudes regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have subscribed to receive notification of web site updates; your e-mail address will remain confidential.
- Residential Attitudes reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.
House & Land Package Disclaimer
The details contained in any home and land package displayed on the Residential Attitudes’ website were correct at the time of listing, however pricing and land availability are subject to change.
All care has been taken to ensure the home design shown is suitable for the advertised lot however design and specification are subject to shire and developer approvals. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed other relevant costs are taken into consideration.
Changes made to the design may affect the total cost of the package. Photos, images and descriptions are intended to be a visual aid only and may show items or inclusions which do not form part of the land or house and land package.
Pricing and availability are correct at the time of listing, Residential Attitudes does not own the lot and the owner of the lot reserves the right to alter the prices.
Prices do not include stamp duty, registration fees and any other fees or charges relating to the purchase of land. Purchasers will need to pay these fees and charges separately. The price is subject to adjustments under the land contract, including rates and land tax.
Purchasers will need to enter into a sales contract with a representative operating under the guidance and control of a real estate agent on behalf of the owner of the land and a separate contract with Residential Attitudes for the construction of the house.
The price shown is based on Residential Attitudes’ standard specifications and the inclusions for the house as nominated by Residential Attitudes. The price may be subject to exclusions such as site establishment costs, landscaping, fencing and any other identified exclusions.
Alterations may be required to an advertised house to ensure it is compatible with a site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. Further site specific requirements may include State or Local Government requirements and developer covenants applying to the land. These alterations may increase the cost of construction.
- Residential Attitudes does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Residential Attitudes urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
External Link Disclaimer
- Any links have been provided for your convenience. Web sites which you are transferred to are not controlled by Residential Attitudes and Residential Attitudes is not responsible and does not accept any liability, for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website or any products or services on that website.