Upside down Miss Jane
Enjoy the spectacular views whilst cooking in your kitchen, relaxing in your living room or entertaining your friends on the sun terrace.
This upside-down design is the answer for those wanting to build on a narrow block that embraces their surroundings.
The Kalmar has two distinct spaces cleverly designed to compliment your lifestyle. The ground floor is an oasis for the teenagers – you’ll never see them again.
- Grand entry with void
- Understairs cellar
- Parents retreat upstairs with a massive dressing room and sliding barn door
- Kitchen, living and dining upstairs – perfect for taking in potential views
- Secluded downstairs area for the kids
- Massive king size kids bedrooms with shared ensuite
Frontage: 10m | Total Area 311.21m2
- Beds 3
- Baths 2
- Car 2
- Design Width 8.45m
- 900mm Italian Appliances
- Acrylic Texture Coat Render
- 31c High Ceilings to Entire Ground Floor
- NBN Smart Wiring
- Feature Timber / Glass Entry Door
- Glass Balustrading
- Wall Cavity Insulation to Ground Floor Living
- Essastone Benchtops throughout
- PLUS MUCH MORE...