Soar like an eagle. The Oslo pays homage to the principles of Mid-Century modernism and Industrial design with a sweeping roofline and striking façade.
Open, spacious and inviting, the home whimsically links indoor and outdoor spaces over multiple levels whilst giving a sense of space Doctor Who would be envious of.
Hang in the aviary, soak in the tub or chill in the alfresco, the home is sure to inspire with its innovative thinking and design concepts.
- Spacious kitchen and dining connected to the outdoors
- Large scullery ft servery window
- Massive kitchen with window splashback
- Open tread timber stairs
- Funky balcony with mesh floor
- Double doors open up to the upstairs parent’s retreat
Frontage: 13m | Total Area 312.80m2
- Beds 3
- Baths 2
- Car 2
- Design Width 11.4m
- 900mm Italian Appliances
- Acrylic Texture Coat Render
- 31c High Ceilings to Entire Ground Floor
- NBN Smart Wiring
- Feature Timber / Glass Entry Door
- Glass Balustrading
- Wall Cavity Insulation to Ground Floor Living
- Composite surface finishes to benchtops
- PLUS MUCH MORE...