A stunning 40 course raised entrance hints at the opulence within the Locarno.
This design showcases a unique feature within the WA Building industry – a multi-levelled conversation pit.
This feature creates an immediate talking point, encouraging you to engage as a family in an exciting and innovative way. With a comprehensive kitchen and scullery, and a Great Room that opens out onto your own covered lanai, this is a home for the bold.
- Sunken Lounge
- Master suite with seclude garden
- Massive chefs kitchen
- “Lanai” – open-sided patio (can be closed for year-round entertaining)
Frontage: 15.5m | Total Area 309.52m2
- Beds 3
- Baths 2
- Car 2
- Design Width 14.5m
- 900mm Italian Appliances
- Acrylic Texture Coat Render
- 31c High Ceilings to Living Areas
- NBN Smart Wiring
- Feature Timber / Glass Entry Door
- Mirrored Sliding Robes
- Essastone Benchtops throughout
- PLUS MUCH MORE...