Urban bohemian icon
Winner of the 2018 Residential Building Designer of the Year for the Barnhaus
Finalist of the 2018 HIA Display Home $500,001 to $750,000
Finalist of the 2018 HIA Framed Housing $550,001 and over
Finalist of the 2018 HIA Innovation in Housing
With a focus on style and substance over size, the Barnhaus pays homage to the principals of Mid-Century modernism and Industrial design over todays obsession for McMansions.
Open, spacious and inviting, the home whimsically links indoor and outdoor spaces over multiple levels whilst giving a sense of space Doctor Who would be envious of.
Hang in the aviary, soak in the tub or chill in the alfresco, the home is sure to inspire with its innovative thinking and design concepts.
- King size bedrooms
- Massive free-form dining and kitchen flooded with natural light
- Chefs kitchen
- Funky mesh balcony
- Parents Retreat ft His & Hers walk-in robes and luxurious ensuite with open plan design
- Mudroom accessible from the garage
Frontage: 13m | Total Area 311.71m2
- Beds 3
- Baths 2
- Car 2
- Design Width 11.5m
- 900mm Italian Appliances
- Acrylic Texture Coat Render
- 31c High Ceilings to Entire Ground Floor
- NBN Smart Wiring
- Feature Timber / Glass Entry Door
- Glass Balustrading
- Wall Cavity Insulation to Ground Floor Living
- Essastone Benchtops throughout
- PLUS MUCH MORE...